Saturday, June 5, 2010

An Update

I have decided to post an update because different things are going on in my life and I just felt like I should even I don't think anyone reads this blog. Today, I just graduated from high school. I plan on going to Central Ohio Technical College to get an Associates in Cardiovascular Diagnostic Medical Sonography - that means I'll be using medical technology to do ultrasounds and EKG's. My lifes going very well. I have had a job at Kroger for more than a year now and I'm a cashier now. It's a pretty good job. Anyways, to get to a more spiritual side, I think the Lord is calling me to apologetics, and for some reason I think that he may eventually call me to the diaconate later in my life. In order to get better at apologetics I've decided to start researching and posting useful apologetics. I have decided to start with the Blessed Virgin Mary and then I think I'll go on to the Eucharist. I may also post reflections on random things whenever I feel like it. However, I've been kind of slovenly lately, but I've been getting better so hopefully that won't affect my posts any.

No comments:

Post a Comment